ikot-ikot semut berapi

budak buncitt punyer belog

My photo
kuala terengganu, bandar seri begawan brunei, Brunei
bella mierra . nineteen . tinggi . comell . mata sepet . ramping . makan banyak . pelik . suka nangis . manja . sewel . gilerr . senget .

Friday, February 4, 2011

true love will never fade unless it was a lie.

i can close my eyes to the things i dont wanna see. 
but i cant close my heart to the things dat i dont wanna feel like 
I LOVE U

i wish u would juz tell me how ur r feeling so we can forget all the bullshit dat we had made

i believe dat everythings happen for a reason.people change so dat u can learn to let go.things dat go wrong so u can appreciate them when they r right.u believe lies so u will eventually learn to trust no one but urself and some times good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

i dont forgive people because im weak.i forgive them because im strong enough to know people make mistakes.

i got hurt . really hurt and sumtime when dat happen sumthing inside me shuts off.

please watch my face as i pretend to feel no pain.

promise me . dats all i want . just promise dat u will never forget me.tell me i changed u somehow.let me know dat i had an impact on ur life.promise me dat u will always remember me.losing u was hard enough but i dont want to go on knowing i mean absolutely nothing to u.

No comments:

Post a Comment